Code of Conduct
Show respect to all participants and staff, and take directions from staff.
Refrain from using abusive or foul language.
Refrain from causing bodily harm to self, other participants, or staff.
Show respect to equipment, supplies, and facilities.
Rules of Play
- Riverside Golf Course subscribes to the USGA Rules of Golf
- Every person entering the golf course must sign in
- Golfers under the age of twelve (12) years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Any area marked restricted or under repair may not be entered
- Proper dress is required at all times
- Riverside Golf Course is a soft spike facility
- Each player must have at least four (4) clubs and a golf bag
- Only persons holding a valid drivers license will be permitted to rent a golf cart
- Pro Shop personnel will regulate all pairings on the first
- No more than five (5) in a group and no more than three (3) carts in a group
- Begin play on #1 unless directed or approved by the Pro Shop personnel
- Restrict all practice shots to the driving range
- Keep up pace of play
- Do not drive off of cart path to park at teeing areas
- The 90˚ Rule is always in effect
- Follow directional and instructional signs
- Stay on cart path
- No carts may be driven or parked within 30 yards of the greens
- Do not drive private or rented carts in such a manner as to leave scarred areas
- Do not drive into wet areas
- Do not take divots on practice swings
- Replace scarred areas with divot mix
- Repair your ball mark on greens
- Repair club and shoe scuff marks before leaving the area